Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel for FREE daily tutorials!
photo source: www.twopeasandtheirpod.com
Two days ago, I was checking my food stock for soon-to-expire items and I found three mango cans about to go off. I just love mango, so it would have been a pity to just throw it away. But you can’t eat three whole cans of mango, either…
So I thought of making a giant fruit salad, but I wanted something really tasty, so I searched busycooks.about.com, like I usually do. But what I found there was even better than my fruit salad idea.
It was a mango and black bean salsa that caught my eye the second I scrolled down that page. Love at first sight! Now, I love surprising combinations when it comes to food. But if you find it a bit strange to put mango and black beans on the same plate, here’s what you should know:
According to benefitsofmango.com (yes, this site actually exists!), mango is well known for:
• Burning fat. At least that’s what researchers from Oklahoma State University said after feeding mango to overweight mice. My wife swears by it, as well, so the effects are not limited to rodents. You can try it out yourself and see the results.
• Improving heart health. A recent study reveals that eating 200 grams of mango a day for a month can keep cardiovascular risk under control.
• Preventing cancer. Researchers from Texas A&M University found polyphenols in mangoes. These are known for inhibiting the growth of some cancer cells.
• Keeping you young. Antioxidants protect your body against cell damage (the #1 cause for looking old).
• Improving your immune system. There are lots of healthful carotenoids in raw mango. What’s so special about these carotenoids is they’re a great source of Vitamin A, which can improve your immune and reproductive systems. And your sight, of course.
But what about black beans? Can they live up to the benefits of mango? Here’s what I found on healthmad.com:
• They keep you young as well. Black beans have the highest levels of antioxidants of all of the common beans tested, as much as the antioxidant-rich cranberry (and even more than mango).
• They help you lose weight. And that’s due to the high amount of fiber. Actually, they’re so high in fiber, that one cup one cup of black beans provides over half of the recommended daily requirement. They’re particularly rich in soluble fiber, that helps you lower LDL cholesterol and stabilizes blood sugar levels.
• They also prevent and even cure impotence in older men. That’s due to molybdenum, a trace mineral that’s found in black beans.
• They keep your blood healthy. Black beans are rich in magnesium and iron to help maintain healthy red blood cells.
• They protect your heart. Folate, or Vitamin B6, protects your heart against diseases.
So now I’m hoping I convinced you why mango + black beans is the winner combination and I can proceed to the recipe. Here’s what you need to make a delicious salsa (that can also be served as a salad) for 4 to 6 people:
• 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 11 oz. can corn with peppers, drained
• 15 oz. can mango slices, cubed
• 1/4 cup minced onion
• 1/4 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
Preparation could not get simpler: in a bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat. That’s it. And it only takes 5 minutes to make it!
You can serve it as an appetizer with crackers or tortilla chips, or as a side salad. You can add other things, too, like canned tuna, salmon, or chicken.
For more delicious emergency food recipes, visit www.myfamilysurvivalplan.com.
This Crazy Off Grid Device Literally Makes Drinkable Water From Fresh Air:
According to NASA, the U.S. is expecting a 100-YEAR LONG MEGADROUGHT.
It's already begun. Ask the farmers in California. They know.
Every survivalist knows that water is of critical importance. You NEED an independent water source that you can count on!
As an interesting "survival rehearsal" - imagine that you turned the tap on right now and nothing came out. How long would you last?
But what if there was another water source literally hidden in plain sight. That's right, I'm talking about the atmosphere!
The amazing thing about getting water from the natural moisture in the air... is that it is ALWAYS available.
This gives you real water security!
Learn more about how to tap into "Nature's secret water reservoir" and stay hydrated when TSHTF!
Watch the video:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens: