Please Share This Page:
The 3 Essential Steps To Complete Mind Control
During a crisis, you’ll have to deal with a brand new load of emotions that can instantly overwhelm you. As I was saying last time, these unpredictable emotional reactions can wreck your survival plans in a split second. And also get you to make deadly mistakes that puts your whole family on the line.
But there is something you can do to avoid this. It’s a three-step plan that I’m going to reveal to you right here… But not before urging you to follow these simple instructions in this very order.
The human mind is very tricky and it opposes resistance when one tries to control it. Luckily, there is a way to tame it and turn it into your own personal toy you can use any way you please. But you can only get there if you go through these steps, one by one:
Step #1: Scent your reactions way before they act out
From now on, every time you’re put in an uncomfortable situation, take mental notes of your emotions. Pay attention to your every reaction, whether you’re angry, scared or even terrified. Even if you’re provoked to verbal or physical violence, try to analyze everything you feel and everything you do.
Discover what triggers those emotions and how they translate into your body language. Write them down in a notebook as soon as possible and describe them as detailed as you can. This is very important, so don’t skip this step.
Now you can go to…
Step #2: Identify which actions are triggered by negative emotions
For example, when you panic, you start running. Or you hide in a closet. Or you grab your kids and drive out of town, without even realizing the roads may be closed or broken down.
These reactions are purely emotional and they attract deadly mistakes that not only endanger you, but your family as well. So you need to control them as much as you can.
And here’s how you can do that:
Try to anticipate what feelings and reactions you might have if the crisis strikes tomorrow. Close your eyes and picture the whole scenario. Would you be frightened, helpless, depressed, angry, desperate? Try to picture how you’d react in such a situation. Would you run? Hide? Take your kids and drive out of the town? Just take your time and unfold the scenario.
Now here’s what I want you to do. Think about your survival plan. About how you WANT to react when the crisis hits. How you’ll be calm and prepared for everything. Take a deep breath and visualize it once a day. Trust me, it will make wonders!
Step #3: Manage your emotions with two simple mind-control tricks:
1. Control your breathing
Whenever you visualize a scenario, try to slow down your breathing. This means you should take smaller breaths of air and make a longer pause in between, to give them pace. You can count your breaths to help you concentrate more.
These breathing exercises help your brain get more oxygen, which makes you think faster, better and, most important, calmer. It won’t take you more than 10 minutes a day, but the effects on your mind and body will be amazing.
2. Think positive
This one’s quite a no-brainer, really. I mean… OF COURSE you need to think positive so you don’t panic like Bambi in the headlights. But it’s also the hardest thing to do, if you’re not used to it already.
And by used to it, I mean training your brain to think positive in ANY situation, no matter how bad. So from now on, whenever you start getting negative feelings about something, prepare yourself a good, old pep talk. Repeat it in your head over and over again, until you actually get to FEEL it. That’s the moment you know for sure that you’ve gained the mind control you need.
See you next time with more amazing survival mind control tricks. Until then, stay safe!
In stressful situations, people can feel more in control through two strategies:
1. Slowing down breathing to help calm the physical arousal symptoms
2. Replacing frightening thoughts with more helpful ones (‘self-talk’).
Learning to breathe and think more calmly
- To slow your breathing down, take smaller breaths and pause between breaths to space them out. When you have breathed out slowly, hold your breath for a count of three before inhaling your next breath. Sometimes people find it helps to breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- While concentrating on breathing out slowly, say to yourself ‘Relax’, or ‘Stay calm’, or ‘It’s OK, I’m managing OK’. These are good words to use because they are associated with feeling relaxed and in control.
- Try not to dwell on the bad things that might happen, but instead tell yourself that the calmer you are, the better you’ll be at managing exactly what needs to be done.
- Remember you need to be able to draw on your own strengths and survival resources and your coping ability. It’s important not to let unhelpful feelings and thoughts get in the way of careful and well planned actions.
- Remind yourself that this is an emergency situation and that it’s natural you are feeling anxious and stressed. You cannot directly control what’s happening but you can manage your responses in this emergency and influence the impact on you and your family.
Helping others to cope with their feelings
- Teach others the simple breathing exercises.
- Be sensitive and supportive to them, rather than judging. They may be feeling scared, anxious or embarrassed if they are not coping as well as you.
- Encourage them to talk about how they are feeling with you.
- Assist them to find more helpful thoughts to say to themselves and others.
- Get people involved in occupying their time rather than worrying.
- Encourage them to take responsibility for a task that needs attending to.
Read Article No 1 About Mind Preparedness
Read Article No 3 About Mind Preparedness
Read Article No 4 About Mind Preparedness
Read Article No 5 About Mind Preparedness
Read Article No 6 About Mind Preparedness
Read Article No 7 About Mind Preparedness
Read Article No 8 About Mind Preparedness
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page:
Check Out More Of Our Posts: