Please Share This Page:
Exploring the nature with your family can be a fun activity, but remember to be prepared for any situation. Respecting elementary safety rules while camping in nature is highly important because it can keep your family safe. There are some items that are essential if you want your camping trip to be a success. A typical emergency bag is designed for survival situations or during unexpected and urgent circumstances requiring some supplies, here are some basic essential items that you should take:
- Flashlight – for lighting the way to the toilet block at night.
- Lamps – for some light in the tent.
- Plenty of warm, waterproof clothing – even in the summer.
- Gas for the stove – buy this when you buy your stove.
- Matches & batteries – always good to have to have in emergencies!
- Insect repellent- it keeps pesky mosquitoes and other insects away.
- First Aid kit – including plenty of plasters, anti-histamine, pain-killers etc.
- Bottled water – always good to have to hand.
We all know that while engaging in outdoor camping fun or frolicking in the wilderness where the individual may suddenly end up at the mercy of nature’s fury, emergencies or disaster situations may occur. Emergency situations vary, but it is people’s preparedness to deal with these situations which will help us survive and this is why you must always be prepared.
That is why it is imperative to follow certain rules while camping in the wild:
- Remember to set up cooking, eating and supply area at least 100 yards from your sleeping area. Store food and scented items by hanging at least 10 to 15 feet above ground and 4 feet from top and side supports or store highly resistant containers.
- For increased safety, camp in open areas away from trails, thick brush, berry patches, spawning streams or carcasses and sleep in a tent.
- When collecting firewood and picking up possessions off the ground, be careful of snakes, scorpions and other insects that are often hard to detect. While on site, do check for insects in your bedding, clothing and footwear before using.
- Be safe around the BBQ – never light a barbecue in an confined space, don’t leave children unsupervised near a barbecue and make sure the barbecue is fully put out after use.
Tip: taking Pets on Hiking Trails is Not Advised. Pets may attract wild animals and are not allowed on some parks. If dogs are permitted, keep them on a short leash to avoid conflicts with wildlife.
All these having been said, we think that your family is the most important aspect of your life and this is why you should always keep them safe and make sure that you have all the tools needed to do so at any time and to follow local regulations while camping.
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page:
Check Out More Of Our Posts:
No comments yet.