Please Share This Page:
Arthritis is actually inflammation of one or more joints, where flexible physical points of bone meeting bone through cartilage occur. There are various forms and causes of arthritis, but the inflammation aspect holds true for all of them.
For most, the solution is “managing the pain” with either prescription pharmaceuticals or over the counter ibuprofen drugs, which are NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
All of Big Pharma’s remedies, whether prescribed or OTC (over the counter) cause side-effects. Even ibuprofen used often can create serious problems. And they don’t do anymore than minimize the pain.
Natural remedies relieve pain, create no or minimal health side-effects, and contribute to healing the areas of inflammation.
Some natural inflammation remedies you can use for pain and arthritis
(1) Turmeric may be the most touted and revered herb for fighting inflammation. It’s active ingredient, curcumin, is available as a supplement. It seems curcumin is not as bio-available as one would expect – but black pepper in the mix helps. A more bio-available form with bioperine from black pepper is offered by Life Extension.
Dr. Russell Blaylock advises maximizing curcumin by emptying a capsule’s contents into a spoon of olive oil and gulping it down. Curcumin is one of Blaylock’s suggestions for preventing a cytokine storm from a vaccination that creates brain inflammation.
But curcumin can be extracted from turmeric by traditional Indian Ayurvedic methods. One such method is called Golden Milk.
Simply take a quarter cup of turmeric powder mixed in a half cup of pure water and simmer for a few minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly. Don’t let the thick forming paste get too dry.
After it cools place it into a glass jar and put it into your fridge. It can keep for several weeks. Take a spoonful or more of the paste for each use and mix with uncontaminated hot milk (animal or plant-based), add honey or maple syrup to taste, and a half teaspoon of ghee, coconut, almond, or sesame oil.
You can add a little pepper for its piperine content to enhance bio-availability.
(2) Bromelain is a mixture of digestive and proteolytic enzymes from pineapple cores. It’s the proteolytic enzymes that help relieve inflamed tissues. This is true for proteolytic enzymes, but bromelain is the least expensive and most accessible.
(3) Organic sulfur is a precursor for chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate, two amino acids that are crucial to bone and joint health. Sulfur levels in produce have diminished due to modern agricultural techniques.
Organic sulfur crystals supplemented by MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a supplement that’s taken orally. This supplement is most efficacious as organic flakes, not synthetic powders in capsules.
Another source of sulfur that can be applied topically in conjunction with MSM is DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide). Just make sure you don’t use industrial grade DMSO. Use pharmaceutical grade only.
(4) Arnica is another topical remedy for pain and stiffness associated with arthritis or other inflammations. DMSO is a penetrating agent that could be used with arnica to ensure deep tissue penetration.
(5) White willow bark dates back to the 5th century BC when Hippocrates wrote about it. The active ingredient of salicin is converted in the body to salicylic acid, which is the pain relieving active ingredient.
Germany developed acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) and mass produced it as aspirin, which is a little rough on the stomach lining and produces other side-effects. Many consider white willow superior to aspirin because it contains phyotonutrients that synergistically support its salicin.
There can be some mild side-effects with white willow. Do a little research for that.
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page:
Check Out More Of Our Posts: