Please Share This Page:
I was just dying for a pizza the other day, but not any kind… I was craving for the pizza my mom used to make me when I went home for holidays. I remember how amazing it smelled when she took it out of the oven… and the taste! I wouldn’t even put ketchup or garlic sauce on top, it was that good!
I don’t know what made me remember all this, but I just had to cook one of those divine pizzas. And what do you know? My usual recipe inspiration, busycooks.about.com, had a tuna pizza recipe in their survival food recipes category. I didn’t have any tuna cans in the pantry, but I went to the store and got four. This way, I’ve updated my stockpile with a new type of canned food.
And not any type of food, but one with a whole lot of health benefits. Just check out a few reasons why you should eat tuna, according to symptomfind.com:
1. It’s very nutritious: “You always hear about eggs and various meats being a high source of protein, but what about fish? One of the nutritional highlights of tuna is its high protein content. How high in protein content? Try 23 grams in a serving size of three and a half ounces. Talk about a good source of protein to help keep those muscles strong. Protein is also good for the blood, skin, hair and nails.
2. It protects your heart:“Tuna can help you avoid the risk of having a stroke. A recent study has shown that adults who include one to four servings of fish as a part of their regular diet had a 27 percent lower risk of having an ischemic stroke. Five or more servings of fish per week reduced the risk of stroke to 30 percent.”
3. It lowers your blood pressure: Tuna has omega-3 fatty acid, which helps prevent high blood pressure. Studies have shown that foods, like tuna, that contain omega-3 fatty acids helped test subjects maintain healthy blood pressure. Those who have yet to develop high blood pressure experience an even stronger beneficial effect from omega-3 fatty acids.”
4. It lowers your cholesterol: With just two servings of tuna a week, you can lower your triglyceride levels. Why is that a good thing? Triglyceride in the bloodstream indicates the amount of fat being carried. If you have a high level of triglyceride, you are probably also experiencing “bad cholesterol” and low levels of “good protein.”
5. It boosts your immune system: “Tuna is a good source of selenium, an antioxidant that helps improve the body’s immune system. The immune system is a vital part of the body that is integral for fighting off sickness, diseases and infections.”
After reading all this, I’m seriously thinking of eating tuna more often… starting with this delicious pizza. Here’s what you need to cook it:
● 1 Boboli® pizza crust
● 15 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
● 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
● 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
● 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
● salt and pepper to taste
● 6 oz. can solid pack white tuna, drained
● 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red pepper, drained, chopped
● 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, well drained
● 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
These ingredients will be enough for 4-6 people. Now it’s preparation time!
First of all, clear your schedule for 20 minutes. Then get a medium bowl and throw in beans, vinegar, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
Next: Mash beans to get a sort of sauce, but leave some texture in the mixture. Spread the bean mixture over the Boboli® pizza crust. Put tuna, red peppers, and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle cheese over all and it’s ready to go into the oven. Enjoy it with your family!
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page:
Check Out More Of Our Posts: